- Recommended cumulative GPA of 2.8
- Must be enrolled in a degree program
- Credit hours of a rising junior
- Completed Application
- Interview with Director
- Official KSU transcripts
- 24 hour commitment
- Students are required to complete an externship where they work on site at least 6
hours a week.
- The MEBUS Program is largely based around events. Students will be required to participate
in all aspects of these events.
Click here for Program Overview
You Should Know That:
- The MEBUS Program is an interdisciplinary certificate in addition to your major.
- Once you have been accepted to the Joel A. Katz Music and Entertainment Business Program,
you may register for courses.
- The certificate takes 24 hours of coursework to complete, and it is typically fulfilled
within two years.
- A one-hour introduction course (MEBU 1101) will be offered to all students, but is
not required for the certificate.
- The MEBUS Program is open to ALL majors, and the requirements to complete the program
depend on your major.
- There are no additional fees for adding the MEBUS certificate to your degree.
- Job placement is a primary goal of the Music and Entertainment Business Program.
- The program provides students with externship opportunities to develop professional
relationships in the music and entertainment industry.
Click Here to Download KSUMEBUS Application